Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanna scream "OMFG"?? Well, yesterday I was soooooo pissed. Here's how it all started:
Ok, so my history teacher told us to get a piece of paper and write down 4 names of the people we wanted to work with in our class. Of course, I wrote down my friends' names.
After he collected the papers he told us we were going 2 have to do a project w/ 2 other people. So everybody thought that we were going to work with the people on our list....well, WRONG! He told us to get into groups but we COULD NOT be in a group w/ anyone we chose.
I stood there for about 10 seconds until I got into a group w/ one of my other friends. Well, then, this weird kid in my class walked ^ to us and the teacher said he HAD to be in our group! Well, me and my friend just warned him and we started to work.
After planning who's going to do what for our project, the idiot says, "Let's write about suicide it's funny!" So we warned him.... then, he said something like that again so our teacher came over and "the idiot" was like, "I didn't say that!" and we told our teacher he did. WELLL, then "the Idiot" said, "OMG I'm surrounded by idiots!!" So, my friend kinda cussed him out after that and he's STILL in our group.
But oh well. I guess what's done is done! Me and my friend are going to work on the project this weekend but "the Idiot" is just going to do what jobs were assigned to him and give us the the info....
Ok, I know some of you might think I'm being really mean but this kid is so rude! Another friend of mine was talking to him and he started yelling "STFU!" (he wasn't playing around he was dead serious) And he always does random stuff like that and he always yells at our teachers. I just don't think I can work with him and my teacher said I have to!!!! *ugh*
Ok,ok, I'm done w/ the sob story. I got my shipping boxes in the mail a few days ago and I can't wait to stuff em with some cool stuff for my Swap partner!! I loooooooooooooove to shop! But, the box is kinda small so I have to pack it down tight!!! xD
I think I'm going to make a chocolate tree and post the tute on here. For y'all who don't know what a chocolate tree is, it's just a little tree (not a real one) with chocolates covering it. It's really simple and I really wanna make one!!!
As I have told some, my poppet was admitted into the hospital the other day. The doctor said she doesn't have long if I can't find her a skin donor & an eye donor. She does have a possible eye donor, but I don't know if that is confirmed. Today, she's feeling alright but I can tell she doesn't want to be here. I'm going to have to find her a donor---and fast.
So, I better go and be with my angel!
Your's Truly,
Miss Divanistic
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment