Me talking to my friend:
My friend: What?
Me: I'm getting married.
My friend: What are you talking about? You're 14.
Me: I know but he's HOTT.
My friend: Oh, you mean like how said you were going to marry Taylor Lautner?
Me: Yeah, but I'm still going to marry him. But he's going to go to Iraq & doesn't have time for me, so I'm divorcing him.
My friend: Wait, what?
Me: First, I'm going to get married to Taylor. He wants to focus on settling down quickly & becoming a doctor/being in the army, so I divorce him. But our daughter comes to lives with me & Tahj.
My friend: Who's Tahj?
Me: Tahj Mowry. My second husband. He cheated on me, so things didn't work out.
My friend: So.....what are we talking about?
Me: I'm getting married. duh.
My friend: But you're divorced....twice.
Me: No, you didn't let me finish. After I leave Tahj, I'm going to get married to......
My friend: To who??
Me: umm....I forgot his name...
My friend: You forgot your husband's name?
Me: I guess. But it doesn't matter..he really likes me.
My friend: But it's your husband!
Me: Husband?! What are you talking about I'm 14!! I'm too young to be married.
*And this went on for a while....lol*
My conversation with my sister:
Kaiya (my sister): YAHHHHHHHHH!! I'm a superhero! *starts punching me*
Me: Ouch! What are you doing? Am I a supervillian or something??
Kaiya: yup. *continues to hit me*
Me: *glances at the tv. hmm, the news is on....* HEY! SUPERHERO GIRL!! There's a fire on Main Street!!! Go go go!!! Blue Skidooed into the tele!!! You can too!! Go go go!!
Kaiya: YAHHH! *runs to the tv while I run away to my rooom
*1 hour later.....*
Me: Hey Supergirl, what's up?
Kaiya: I'm not supergirl anymore.
Me: Oh. Who are you then?
Kaiya: I'm a boy dancer.
Me: Wait what?!
Kaiya: A boy dancer.
Me: umm, ok....what's that??
*And this went on and on until she decided to be both a superhero & a boy dancer...whatever that is.*I know this sounds weird, but these are the kind of conversations that grace my everyday life. Oh god, I need to hang out with other people!!! Lol j/k...*


No comments:
Post a Comment